Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hoping for some answers

Well, I'm heading off to see my PCM this morning...in Military talk that is my Primary doctor on base.  I am going in really because I think I have a pinched nerve in my neck.  I have had a headache for a week and then funny pain when I bend down or strain my neck at all.  Anyway, I figured while I was there I might as well ask her about my Pregnancy blood work since I never was given the results of it because I miscarried before my 1st OB appointment. 

I want to know what my Progesterone level was and what the RH blood work showed.  These two will really give me the answers I am looking for.  They will tell me #1: Was I ever pregnant before and didn't know it so the RH factor played a role in the Miscarriage and #2: (and please excuse my language here) Did those dumb ass people at the clinic blow me off when Progesterone would have possibly saved my child!

So hopefully I will find some answers and a little peace today.  I will post later what I find out.

No comments: