Thursday, January 27, 2011

International Babylost Mother's Day and Father's Day

For those of us who are on the TTC journey and have had a pregnancy loss and don't already have children, Mother's Day and Father's Day can be especially hard.  We know that we are parents in our hearts but sometimes the world doesn't recognize that because there are no tangible children there. So yesterday while searching the web and looking at blogs...and I'm still not really sure how I came across it, maybe on Facebook...I came across this site and it's sister or should I say "brother" site.  I think it is a great idea and one that should be passed along in the ALI world....I think I got that abbreviation right :D  Anyway, pass this along to as many people as you know.  This year's International Babylost Mother's Day is May 1st.  Let's see if we can start a movement!!!!  Websites are below and the buttons can be found on the right of my blog.

International Babylost Mother's Day

International Babylost Father's Day

No comments: